Monday, June 22, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - week 14

Welcome to another week of the Trio Challenge! This time around we'd love to see you combine two of our past challenges. I think it'll be so fun to see what you each come up with!

For my page, I chose to combine stripes and b&w photos. As usual, I created the page in the PL app and then opened it in the Rhonna Designs app to add some extra text and graphics.


I love the simplicity of this page and the way the photos stand out. I think it really helps to tell the story. I used cards from the Kiwi and Seafoam editions and the Cathy Zielske kit. 

Here's a list of our past challenges: 

1) 3/23 - Use one photo in multiple pockets
2) 3/30 - Use a list
3) 4/6 - Stamp on a photo
4) 4/13 - Use arrows
5) 4/20 - Banner/Flags
6) 4/27 - Selfie
7) 5/4 - Sketch
8) 5/11 - Create a Card
9) 5/18 - What are you working on?
10) 5/25 - Black & White photo
11) 6/1 - Use Memorabilia
12) 6/8 - Use stripes
13) 6/15 - About Dad


We can't wait to see your pages this week! Make sure to post them to our FB page and stop by Cori and Holly's sites for more inspiration!



No comments: