Monday, July 13, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - Week 16

I can't believe we're nearly half way through July already! Hopefully you're having lots of fun doing summer activities :)

We thought it would be a great week to post the pages we're working on. It's always fun to see what everyone is up to and get new ideas. I'm still working on our vacation pictures so I was pretty excited to see that the Let's Get Away kit was released in the PL app. I have the paper kit as well, so I can mix digital and paper pages in my albums and it will all coordinate!

Here are just a couple of pages that I've finished. I used the Rhonna Designs app on these pages as well.



If you haven't already, stop by Cori and Holly's blogs to see what they've been up to and then post your creations on our FB page. See you next week! 



No comments: