Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pajama Party Pics!

Here we go - finally some pictures of our Pajama Party at Bear Lake! There were a few people who had to cancel last minute which was disappointing, but we still had a great time with just the 4 of us!


Since some of you couldn’t come but were still interested in making the projects, I’ve planned to do them on December 12th at Girls’ Night Out. For this GNO I need you to let me know if you’re coming and what projects you’d like to make so that I can have supplies for you. If you don’t let me know ahead of time then I’m really sorry, but you’ll be SOL.


Here’s a link to the pictures of the projects available: http://stampincrazed-amber.blogspot.com/2008/11/pajama-party-projects.html

Click to play Stampin' Pajama Party!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this scrapbook! Your pictures are just fine and you got many more than I did anyway. Mine weren't all that terrific because my camera didn't do well in the yellow lights. Great job! It was really fun! Thanks for doing it for us!! You really are a great demonstrator Amber!!!