Saturday, January 24, 2009

Long time, no Posting!

Yikes! I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. Since it's still January - barely - I think I can still throw out a New Year's Resolution or two. Here's a few that I've come up with:

* Post at least 3x a week - I'd like to start a posting called Technique Thursdays where I post instructions and pics for different techniques. (Thanks Kelsie for giving me the idea!)

* Stamp just for fun so that I have samples to post for the rest of the week

* Have GNO samples prepared ahead of time and posted so that you can see what we'll be working on.

Whew! That's a lot, but trust me, there are more things I'm working on. I have some exciting ideas in the works, so as soon as I finish I'll post them here!

I've finally figured out how to schedule a post - which turned out to be embarrassingly easy - so I have more posts already scheduled for this week. Keep checking back and don't forget to comment - I'd love to hear from you!




No comments: