Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the Holiday Mini is Here!

I should be packing right now - for those of you who don't know, we're moving to Virginia in a couple of weeks and the truck will be here this weekend. (aaahhh!)  However, it's been such a long time since I posted anything that I had to take a break not only to update the look of my blog (please pardon my dust), but more importantly to let you know that the products in the new Holiday Mini are available for purchase!

I've given this out to many of you at my GNO events, but just in case you didn't receive one - will you leave a comment and let me know?  I'll make sure to give one to you before I leave for Virginia.  *You can also click this link to download it onto your computer.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampincrazed/catalogs

The products in the mini catalog are AMAZING!  The mini catalogs are now larger than they've been in the past, which means that there are so many more products!  It's hard to narrow it down, but my two favorites are the Sweet Treat Cups (with coordinating stamp set) and My Digital Studio!  I'll post samples as soon as I'm able to; things are a little crazy around here :)

My Digital Studio just became available for Demonstrator pre-order today, and will be available for you to purchase on October 1st.  I'm so excited to play with this program - I was able to see it at Convention and was ecstatic with all the possibilities!  I'm hoping that I'll be able to design my own blog backgrounds and banners using Stampin' Up! products, but since I'm still learning how to do all that I'll stick with the adorable freebies that are out there.


Remember, you can order online any time by going to my website (just click on the shopping cart) or contact me to place an order!

No comments: