Thursday, October 1, 2009

How about a little Bargain Shopping?

In July Stampin' Up offered a 'Deal of the Week' - it was a great way to get some fun products at a discount!  They're offering the promotion again this month, so check my blog each Monday for the new deal!

This week you can get any of these punches at a discount; they're available to order until October 12 at 9:50 am MST.  You don't have to put in a qualifying order to get the sale price and you can buy as many as you like.



Item
Description
Special Price
109183
Trio Flower punch
$10.99
109041
5-Petal Flower punch
$10.99
110709
My Way punch
$11.99




Stampin' Up has also released My Digital Studio for purchase!  I've been playing with this program for the last couple of weeks (in-between unpacking and sight seeing, of course) and I LOVE it!  There really are so many fun possibilities - I know this will make a great addition to your stamping supplies.  Did you know that you can purchase just the downloads and use them in other programs?  You can also use the downloads you already have from other companies with My Digital Studio, so you can mix and match if you'd like.  I'll try to post a few samples in the next few days so you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about.  In the meantime, here's a little video about it:



From October 1 - November 30, get our all-new My Digital Studio software for 50% off when you host a $400 workshop (it normally retails for $79.95).  

Plus, get any one item from the Holiday 2009 Mini Catalog for just $10 when you host a $250 workshop - this includes the Big Shot dies.  Have you seen the pop up Christmas Tree?  It's so adorable - imagine getting that for $10!

Stampin' Up has also released a Digital + Starter Kit - this will include a copy of My Digital Studio plus paper, ink, a couple of stamp sets, accessories and your business supplies.  To see everything included in the kit check out the Promotions link on my website.

No comments: