Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some of you may have heard me talk about My Digital Studio - a new digital paper crafting program from Stampin' Up!  I bought it just before we moved, so that slowed me down, and then my laptop was just having too many problems.  My sweet husband just finished building me a new computer, so now I can spend as much time playing with MDS as I want!

Lucky me, a friend of mine needed help designing a page for her family's annual calendar!  I started by using one of the pre-designed templates in MDS and then removed and added elements until I was happy with the finished product.

 It was super easy and quick until I accidentally deleted the page - and of course I had just finished the design!  My recommendation:  Save all the way through!  I had to start over completely, but the second time was faster - because I'm getting better at it, of course - and I think it turned out better than the original design.

She gave me permission to post it on my blog, so here it is:



Camille - I'm sooooo excited and happy for you!  What a cool way to announce your happy news to your family.  Thanks for letting me design this page for you; it was a ton of fun!

*if you want to get a closer look at all the details, just click on the image

No comments: