Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am really excited about all of the fun promotions that are going on at Stampin' Up!  For those of you who are on my mailing list, you should be receiving your new Occassions Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalog soon, if not already.  What a fun way to start the new year!!  


There are so many fun things coming out - so I'll just do a quick introduction to two of the new products and then hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to post some video tutorials on how to use them.


First things first, Stampin' Up has come out with Clear-Mount Stamps!!  I've had so many customers wish that SU would carry this type of product and now they do.  



I love my wood-mount stamps, but I think I'm a convert to these!  They have so many great benefits and I'll go over them more in my video tutorial.


SU has also redesigned their punches.  Wow - how cool are these?





It's perfect timing for all this fun new stuff to come out, because Sale-a-Bration has just started.  Remember, for every $50 you spend during Sale-a-Bration, you can choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!  And this year you have even more choices for free product - if you'd rather, you can choose any stamp set in the Idea Book and Catalog, $15.95 or less for free instead of one from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  I'm a big fan of this option!  


That's all for now, but I'll be sure to post more in the next few days.  Be sure to check out my website for the great new products that are out.  You can also view the catalogs on Stampin' Up's customer website if you'd like - there's even a new Definitely Decorative insert :)

No comments: