Monday, February 21, 2011

MDS Monday #2

In honor of President's Day, our MDS Monday challenge was to use red, white and blue in our layout. I really wanted to think outside the box on this one and come up with something that wasn't patriotic, but I just couldn't get the U.S. flag out of my head. I decided the best idea was to stick with what I know. Lucky for me, my sister's birthday falls on July 4th and since I haven't scrapped the pictures from last year's celebration I had plenty of material to work with.

One of my favorite things about working with MDS is that I can change the size of any stamp, embellishment or punch. It's so much fun to use one stamp and then change the size to make it look like another image. Rubber stamps - as much as I love them - can't do that!


Make sure to check out some of the other Diva's creations on the UDI blog!

No comments: