Monday, June 1, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - week 11

Wahoo - it's June 1st! I love summer so I'm pretty excited about that :)

This week our challenge is to use some type of memorabilia on your pages. The Trio all used ticket stubs, but you can use anything else that comes to mind.

When we decided on the challenge I remembered some pictures I'd taken when we were on vacation in FL a few years ago. Yep - a few years ago and I still haven't scrapped those pictures. I'd say it's about time to get on that, wouldn't you?

I haven't finished all of the pictures from this day, but here are just a few pages from our tour with the dolphins at Sea World. It was worth every. single. penny. Truly - it was an amazing experience that I'll never forget!

When I first started scrapbooking, I kept every single scrap of paper and when I met my husband he was totally confused when I asked him if I could have our movie ticket stubs. He's teased me ever since about keeping all those little scraps of paper that "I might want to scrapbook". Once I started doing digital pages, I decided that I didn't want to bother with scanning in all my tickets so I just took pictures of them instead. And I have to say, I like this so much better. I don't have lots of clutter to sort through and I can take a cute picture near the event, like this one where you can see the dolphin nursery in the background. Win Win, am I right?



I used the PL app, the Cathy Zielske kit and the Kiwi Edition. 

I'm so excited to see the pages that you create this week. Isn't it awesome that we're all getting so much work done on our albums? Make sure to check out Holly and Cori's pages too - they had some super cute ideas! 



2 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

I lOVE this layout Amber!! I think that must be the CZ kit I've been eyeing! I need to get it!! Such great colors for your fun photos!

Amber said...

It's one of my favorite kits - you definitely need to get it!