Monday, June 8, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - Week 12

12 weeks! That's 3 months! Can you believe it? The time has flown by and I've had so much fun doing this weekly challenge with all of you. Thanks so much for playing along each week :)

For our challenge this week we wanted to keep things simple so we decided to create layouts using stripes. What is it about stripes that are so fun? Love them. There are a ton of great cards in the PL app and I had a hard time deciding what to use. I finally chose from the Project 52 Edition, Strawberry Edition, Kiwi Edition and Teen Boy Themed Cards. I love combining different kits together!

I used the Rhonna Designs app once again to add a graphic and text onto this cute card. I love doing that - it's super easy and is a great way to personalize my pages. 


We really love seeing what you come up with each week so don't forget to post your page(s)! And be sure to check out Cori and Holly's blogs for more inspiration! 



No comments: